VIBAe Footwear / J Tree Suede Desert Sand
Named after the famous Southern California desert tree, the VIBAe JTREE Suede Desert Sand is a minimalist desert boot with a unique one-piece seamless construction. Combining the tongue, vamp, and quarter panels will provide unparalleled comfort, making this style feel like a moccasin. It boasts the VIBAe Carbon Step antimicrobial contoured footbed. It can be strung to your desired comfort with waxed round cotton laces.
- Upper: Premium, chrome-free vegetable-tanned suede
- Lining: 0.8 mm chrome-free pigskin leather
- Laces: Waxed round cotton laces
- Footbed: Carbon Step antimicrobial contoured footbed
- Outsole: Natural rubbe
"Our mission at VIBAe is to take care of your everyday well-being and it all starts with your feet. Your feet are the natural foundation of your body and when they feel good, the rest of your body feels good too."
This is how you make sure that you order a correct sized VIBAe shoe:
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and lay it on floor
- Step on the paper and trace your foot with a pen
- Measure the longest length of your foot (normally from the middle of the heel to end of your big toe)
- Mark the length and check from the table below your correct EU size
|CM||EU||UK Women||US Women|
|CM||EU||UK Men||US Men|