Shorts / Teresa - Jett
- A playful White coloured shorts
- Breathable cotton/linen blend
- Thick elastic waist
- Flowy Fit
- Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent
- Hand wash only - no machine washing - even on gentle cycle
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.
- When air drying, either lay the garment flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Dark colours will fade when dried in the sun— please avoid drying your linen in the sun if you want to keep your colours fresh.
- If you feel as though your linen has shrunk steam your garment. Start from the mid section and gently pull down, this will help relax the fabric back to its original size.