Earrings / Akweke Stories - Organic Outline Long Drop
Featuring our new long bar hook, pops of gold and artwork by Michelle Kerrin from Akweke stories, these earrings are cleverly designed to become whatever you need them to be: remove the large circular outline piece and wear them as simple Circle Long Drops or dare to where the Circular Outlines without the inner circles for a look that’s a little less serious! They’re also perfect for travelling – you'll look like you brought multiple earrings with you because of how many different ways you can wear them!
- featuring our brand new fancy sterling silver long bar hooks
- reversible aluminium panels feature art on one side and sleek, brushed silver on the other side - choose which way you wear them, or layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings!
- Featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- 3.9cm wide x 6.7cm long (with hook)
- 2.8 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
- Don't forget to experiment by stacking your Moe Moe pieces together.
We are so honoured and proud to showcase Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
925 Sterling Silver - Posts / Backs / Hooks