Earrings / Akweke Stories - Medium Teardrop
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
We are so honoured and proud to showcase Indigenous artist Michelle Kerrin; creator of Akweke Stories, via this exclusive collaboration.
925 Sterling Silver - Posts / Backs / Hooks